Sunday 2 February 2014

January Favourites!

January is over! February awaits...here I am going to talk about my favourite makeup I USED in January and exciting new releases form January

Well I'm going to start with mascara. As my eyelashes are quite thin I wanted a really volumizing mascara, so I decided to go to Boots and check it out I found Scandal Eyes. It is amazing at volumizing and just makes your lashes beautiful.

To buy; http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Scandaleyes-Mascara_1238021/

Now for concealer that I used to cover the black shadows under my eyes. OK so to be completely honest I have been using this concealer since October but I have used it most in January. It's called 17 Hide Away, looking at the Boots website I don't think they sell it anymore, but prove me wrong if you can find it! Although I have found a concealer which is just like it! I will use it and review it for you at the end of this month

To buy; http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-2000-Lasting-Perfection-Concealer_984434/

Last one for January! Lip gloss. I have been using a really glittery one! It's really shiny and this one I HIGHLY recommend. L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Natural Glow. I know many other bloggers and YouTubers recommend this one too. It's really pretty and I always get my friends or classmates at school complimenting it, I thought I'd put my favourite last.

To buy; http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Glam-Shine-Lip-Gloss_7694/
(And you can chose your favourite color)

JANUARY RELEASES!
Maybelline Baby Skin (which I am buying today)
Revlon Nail Art Sun Candy (which I am also)

Thank you! For checking out my Blog! I really enjoyed doing my first review! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment